Point1 Building Systems Ltd are are an official Kingspan TEK™ Delivery Partner.
We offer a comprehensive design, supply and installation service across the UK constructing many new homes using the Kingspan TEK™ Building System. The Kingspan TEK™ Building System uses Structural Insulated Panels (SIPS) to form high performance insulated walls and roofs for the energy conscious Self Builder.
Point1 Building Systems Ltd works very closely with the New Build Group UK and have developed a bespoke build package solution for many of its clients.
(See stage 2 from Homepage)
Your drawings are sent by New Build Group UK direct to Point1 Building Systems where a detailed structural appraisal is undertaken and preliminary specification is developed. This includes all structural components required, external walls, internal walls, floors and roofs. Point1 Building Systems will contact you direct and will request any additional information required to assist in the development of your quotation.
If you proceed with your quotation and place an order, you will deal direct with Point1 Building Systems Ltd.
1. Frozen drawings received, Order placement – Specification agreed, Point1 Building Systems Ltd initial invoice raised.
2. Line & Point loads are prepared by Point1 Building Systems Ltd and passed to either New Build Group UK (If you are using Stage 1 Foundations) or to your foundation / project engineer dealing with works below DPC level.
3. Point1 Building Systems Ltd prepare detailed General Arrangement Drawings Package, including 3d Model for distribution to you and your architect or project manager.
4. Any comments or changes are picked up, drawings re issued for final approval.
5. Manufacturing drawings prepared and site start date is confirmed.
6. Invoice is raised for payment on delivery day and commencement of works on site.
7. Point1 Building Systems Ltd manage your build as outlined in the detailed specification.
8. Project is signed off, final invoice is raised.
9. Structural Calculations package is sent for inclusion into your building regulations submission.
Stages 1 – 6 take typically 8 – 10 weeks depending on size and complexity of build.
Stages 7 – 9 vary from 1 – 4 weeks depending on the size and complexity of build
Kingspan TEK™ From Point1 Building Systems Ltd
The energy efficiency of a home built with the Kingspan TEK™ Building System could result in your home being so energy efficient that you may have the potential to avoid installing a conventional heating system, e.g. radiators, altogether. This could result in dramatic energy cost savings over the lifetime of the building.